Energy Holding’s HR policy is based on the following main criteria;
- To create an effective organization with high employee loyalty and motivation, with contemporary and modern human resources practices,
- To be one of the most preferred organizations to work at, in the national and international arena and to make it sustainable,
- To encourage the values and corporate culture of our group to be known and practiced by all employees,
- Sharing and disseminating “best practices” in our subsidiaries operating in different sectors and geographies,
- Reflecting the multidimensional perspective of our group in all of our human resources practices with an egalitarian approach that is far from any discrimination such as language, religion, race and gender,
- To differentiate in all sectors in which we operate in terms of service quality, employee success and loyalty by supporting the development of our employees.